Follow some simple rules to help prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Refrain from visiting the preserve if you are exhibiting symptoms.
- If the parking lot is full or people are congregating, choose a different park or preserve, or another day and time to visit.
- Visit in small groups limited to immediate household members.
- Keep six feet of distance from others in places where people congregate (e.g., the parking lot, map shelter, trailheads, and points of interest).
- Wear a face mask.
- Alert others to your presence along the trail, and step aside when passing or being passed.